Effective date: October 18, 2018
Skytemple (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://skytemple.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Skytemple uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Skytemple may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Skytemple
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The right to be informed on the type of data
Website Visitors – Our Service may collect data about our website visitors, our customers, and their browsing habits which may include but is not limited to just browser cookies. This data might also things like include IP address, MAC Address, browser or device time, heat map information and screen recordings.
- Form Data – We collect the data that you fill out on forms on our website, other online channels, and at conferences in order for us to get in contact with you. For example we might collect contact, or company information such as your name, your email, and the company that you work for.
- Email, Phone, Online meeting, Support channels – Prospects and customers might provide information via email, phone, online virtual meeting or via our support channels.
- Domain or Website Account – In order to build and launch your website we might need information about where your domain was hosted or where your website is currently hosted in order to transfer data. This information is always provided by you so you have the ultimate decision on what we receive.
We also collect credit card and billing information from customers.
How it is collected
This “data collection” is done through automated systems (cookies, email automation, online marketing), voluntarily from the prospect or customer (contact us / demo form), in person at conferences (business card, sign up sheet, attendee list from conference), can be requested if necessary for the project (onboarding and support), or might be provided by partners (give us a list of people who are interested in our products).
How the data is used
Your personal contact data is only collected when you submit a form on our website or through one of our opt-in pages and used to contact you shortly after and over a period of time. Regardless if you purchase our products / services or not, over time we will email you useful articles, invitations to webinars and information about our services.
Cookies are used to remind you of our products and services through marketing partners and track the effectiveness of the campaigns. Heatmap, recordings and device tracking data is used to help us better understand how people are accessing and using our website in an effort to help them find things quicker.
Here are some ways we use your data:
- To deliver our products and services
- For reporting and future development
- To communicate with you about the services
- To market, promote and drive engagement
- Customer support
With your consent
We might share testimonials and case studies publicly with our prospective customers.
We never sell or share the data we collect about individuals with third parties unless you ask us to do so. We may however import information about you into software that we use to market to you or manage your account.
How long we keep the data
We keep the data indefinitely unless you ask us to do otherwise per this policy for marketing, account access, and reporting purposes.
The right of access and data portability
If you’d like a copy of your data please verify your identity and contact us from the email addresses you might have used to submit a form on our site. This verifies your identity in order to allow us to release the information. We’d be happy provide to you any of the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that we have on you without charge and within approximately 30 days.
The right to rectification
If you’d like to update our records of you, you can request that we do so. We will make a reasonable effort to update anything that we have the ability to as it abides with the law, our ability to, our terms, and the terms of our partners.
The right to erase, object, or restrict data processing
- If you would like to no longer be contacted by us please click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any emails you receive from us, or reply to one of them requesting to be unsubscribed.
- If you’d like us to delete your data, then please contact us from the email address that we have on file for you and request that the data be deleted.
- If you’d like us to stop marketing to you via web browser then please read these instructions on how to clear your browser cookies and discontinue use of our website(s).
- If you would like to request some other restricted use of your data then please request it here. We will make our best effort to abide as we have the ability to, it follows the law, and it follows our partner agreements.
In the event of a data breach, we will make every effort to provide notice to you within 72 hours of discovering that your data has been affected.
By visiting any of our websites, social media profiles, or other assets
I am agreeing to data being automatically collected about me and am allowing cookies to be placed on my device for marketing purposes. I am also agreeing to the rest of terms outlined in this document.
By submitting a form on any of our websites, social media profiles, or other assets
I am agreeing to receiving emails from this Service in the form of articles, webinar invites, partner information, and products and services. I am also agreeing to the rest of terms outlined in this document.
By emailing us
I am agreeing to receiving emails from this Service regarding but not limited to the topic.
If You Do Not Agree or Would like to Opt-out
In order to opt-out of these terms so that your data remains private you must do all of the following immediately:
- Navigate away from our websites, social media profiles, or other asset you are visiting.
- Clear all of your cookies immediately.
- Open a private browser.
- Visit our websites, social media, or assets in a private browser window.
- Never submit a form on any of any kind that belongs to us.
- Doing this will keep us from having access to your data.
Northampton, MA 01060
Brooklyn, NY 11215