We are a small company in Northampton that offers innovative design and development of websites, as well as a host of other services. We are a close-knit, dynamic team that collaborates transparently at all levels of a project. While we all have deadlines, we are very fluid in our approach: we do not fear Skype, are huge fans of “the cloud,” and dispatch with tradition in the interests of efficacy. We work from home, cafes, the office, or anywhere which affords us a WiFi connection. We are flexible with our schedules while actively checking items off our to-do lists, and meeting (if not exceeding) the expectations of our clients.
If this sounds wonderful to you, you might be in luck! We’ve got an opening. We are seeking to add a part-time, front-end focused web developer to our ranks. There is a strong potential for full time down the proverbial road. We are seeking someone with the following skills and abilities:
- Fluency in building WordPress & Drupal themes from designs
- Experience troubleshooting WordPress plugins/Drupal modules
- Great attitude and communicator
- Enjoys problem solving and learning new skills
- Experience writing WordPress plugins and/or Drupal modules
- ecommerce integration into WordPress or Drupal
- Flash (editing or converting to better formats)
- VPS/server administration
- Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3 and new technologies
Sound like you? Then, send us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself. Also, in an effort to get a handle on the skills and abilities which cannot be itemized on your resume, we would like you to send 3 – 4 code samples (at least one HTML/CSS, one PHP, and a sample of your choice) to: info at 2010.skytemple.com
We hope to hear from you. You’ll love us.